Trailer Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Station Delivered to TATWEER Petroleum
Enviro’ & Industrial Solution ME delivered a turnkey Trailer Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Station (Reference Method) to TATWEER Petroleum.
- Ambient Air Quality Analysers:
- Horiba AP370 Series Air Pollution Monitor (Reference Method Approved by European Agencies & US EPA): Sulfur Dioxide (SO2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Ozone (O3), Total Hydrocarbons (THC), Nitrogen Oxides (NOX)
- Chromatotec airmoBTX FID (Approved by European Agencies & US EPA): Benzene, Toluene, Ethylbenzene, M+P Xylene, O Xylene
- Chromatotec TRS Medor (Standards ISO19739:2004, DIN 51855/7, ASTM D 7493-08): Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), MM, EM, DMS, DMDS, DES, IPM
- Fuji ZRJ: Carbon Dioxide
- Met One BAM1020 (US EPA Federal Equivalent Method): Particulate Matter less than 10 micron (PM10), Particulate Matter less than 10 micron (PM2.5), Total Suspended Particles (TSP)
- Meteorological Sensors
- Vaisala WXT520: Wind Direction, Wind Speed, Air Temperature, Relative Humidity, Rain, Barometric Pressure
- LSI Lastem Solar Radiation
- Local Data Acquisition & Transmission and Central Reporting System
About Tatweer Petroleum
In December 2009, Tatweer Petroleum – Bahrain Field Development Company W.L.L. assumed responsibility for the stewardship and revitalization of the mature Bahrain Field and the execution of all activities related to the petroleum operations pursuant to the terms and conditions of the Development and Production Sharing Agreement (DPSA). The DPSA, dated 26th April 2009, entered into between the National Oil and Gas Authority (NOGA) and Occidental, Mubadala, and The Oil and Gas Holding Company (nogaholding).
As of July 2016, the Company is wholly owned by nogaholding, the business and investment arm of NOGA of the Kingdom of Bahrain, which acts as the steward for the Government’s investment in a diversified range of energy-related companies.
The Company’s primary goal is to increase the production of oil and the availability of gas to meet the future energy demands of the Kingdom of Bahrain, in line with the nation’s Economic Vision 2030.
Tatweer Petroleum utilizes the latest oil production and recovery technologies whilst upholding its commitment to the highest standards of health, safety and environmental protection, and the development of Bahraini nationals. This will support the Company’s contribution to energizing the Kingdom’s economic growth and social prosperity while maximizing value for stakeholders.