ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Certified, Third Party Services
Calibration is a critical process for environmental monitoring equipment to ensure that it is still working properly and giving data accurately. Environmental analyzers are calibrated regularly to ensure optimal data quality, minimal risk of errors and to reduce associated long-term costs. At times, calibration may also be mandated by local authorities.
Enviro & Industrial Solutions ME provides third party quality calibration services of environmental analyzers and air quality monitors. The calibration we do is according to factory recommendations or as per customer specifications. It is done by our experienced and highly trained service engineers.
ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Accredited Laboratory
EIS ME (NAL 139) is accredited according to the ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Standard. We follow standard procedures for the competence to carry out testing and calibrations, including sampling. Our laboratory is well-equipped with high quality testing and calibration strategies and professional and experienced engineers. As ISO/IEC 17025:2017 certified, we adhere to the quality of service we provide of international standards.
EIS ME is accredited to undertake calibrations as specified in the Accreditation Scope, as follows:
- Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) Gas Analyzers
- Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Gas Analyzers
- Nitrogen Oxide (NO) Gas Analyzers
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) Gas Analyzers
- Ozone (O3) Gas Analyzers
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Gas Analyzers
- Ammonia (NH3) Gas Analyzers
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Gas Analyzers
- Oxygen (O2) Gas Analyzers
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) Gas Analyzers
- Hydrocarbon (CxHy) Gas Analyzers
- BTEX Gas Analyzers
- TSP, PM10, PM2.5 Dust Analyzers (in-lab & onsite)
Authorized Service & Calibration Center
EIS ME is an authorized service and calibration center of many known international manufacturers such as Horiba Europe Germany, Aeroqual Limited, Gasmet Technologies, Graywolf Sensing Solutions, MRU Emission Monitoring Systems, Chromatotec Group, Fuji Electric France, and Critical Environment Technologies, and more.
Provided in the GCC, Middle East & Africa Region
Scope of Calibration
Calibration services provided in the GCC, Middle East, & Africa Region:
- Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Systems: reference analysers, Near/Non Reference portable or handheld analysers.
- Dust Monitoring: fixed stations, handheld monitors, fixed sensors.
- Indoor Air Quality Monitoring Analysers: handheld equipment, stationary detectors, parking gas sensors.
- Stack Gas Analysers: stationary emission monitoring systems, portable stack gas analysers.
- Noise Monitoring Instruments: stationary noise monitoring terminal, handheld sonometers.
- Other Parameters: temperature sensors, FTIR Analysers.
Authorized Calibration & Service Center
EIS ME aims to help Government Agencies & Private Companies with their needs and most importantly, to spark an initiative within them about changes for a safer and healthier environment.
Dubai Science Park, WH B13,
Al Barsha South 2, Umm Suqeim Road,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone No.: +971 4 440 4917
Fax No.: +971 4 440 4918
Abu Dhabi Office
Office No. 28, M3 Plot 1 Business Center,
Mussafah Industrial Area,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Our Office Hours
Sat-Thu: 8:30AM – 5:30PM