Enviro & Industrial Solutions ME has supplies Horiba PG350 Approved Standard Reference Method (SRM) portable stack gas analyzer to SGS Gulf Limited.
Horiba PG-350E Stack Gas Analyzer
The PG-350E achieves measurement performance equal to laboratory equipment in a highly portable package that can simultaneously measure up to five separate gas components. PG-350E is a compact stack gas analyzer which features:
- NOX detector uses Crossflow Modulation Chemiluminescence Detection Method
- SO2 and CO detector operates with Crossflow Modulation Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) Absorption Method
- CO2 unit uses the Standard NDIR Absorption Method
- O2 uses Paramagnetic Method
- Reduced warm-up time and features automated warming-up settings
- Approved Standard Reference Method (SRM)
About SGS Gulf Limited:
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. Established in 1878, SGS transformed grain trading in Europe by offering innovative agricultural inspection services. The Company was registered in Geneva as Société Générale de Surveillance in 1919. Since 2001, they have only one class of shares consisting of registered shares and have steadily grown into the role as the industry leader from beginnings in 1878 as a grain inspection house. SGS have done this through continual improvement and innovation and through supporting customers’ operations by reducing risk and improving productivity.