Fujairah Cement Industries awards Enviro & Industrial Solutions ME the contract to supply a MRU Optima 7 Portable Stack Emission Testing Equipment. The instrument will be used to ensure that Fujairah Cement Industry plant’s stack emission limits of the kiln are compliant as per the United Arab Emirates and International regulations.
Powerful handheld Multi-Gas Analyzer for industrial combustion monitoring and emission measurements which features:
- With up to 7 true gas measurements
- Application specific analyzer configurations
- Measures fast and accurate the exhaust gas for all current combustibles
- High-range CO measurement using infrared bench
- Leakage testing on gas pipes; gas flow velocity
- Automatic measurement incl. CO-average calculating
- O2 long-life measurement
About Fujairah Cement Industries
Fujairah Cement Industries (FCI) is a Public Joint Stock Company was established in the Emirate of Fujairah, known as the most modern and largest cement plant of the UAE with a production capacity of 4 million tons of clinker per annum and 2.4 million tons of cement per annum and an annual turnover of over AED 600 million. Over the decades FCI has been striving to upgrade its technology continuously. Steps are being taken from time to time to incorporate the latest quality control, cost saving equipment, and environment-friendly equipment along with other state of the art technology in the field of cement manufacturing as far as possible.