Enviro & Industrial Solutions ME has received a contract from Jindal Shaheed Iron & Steel LLC for the supply, installation and commissioning of a Continuous Emission Monitoring System (CEMS) in their plant.
MRU SWG200 CEM – Stationary gas analysis system for continuous process gas and emission monitoring
- Use of optimized NDIR technology with improved accuracy without zero-point drifts
- O₂ measurement with an electrochemical or a paramagnetic sensor
- Automatic zero point in clean ambient air through separate calibration gas inlet
- Automatic calibration for up to four gas cylinders
- Cold/dry gas extraction at a low flow volume of 1 l/min
About Jindal Shaheed Iron & Steel LLC
Jindal Shadeed is an integral part of Jindal Steel and Power Limited (JSPL). Driven by excellence in innovation, under the dynamic leadership of honorable chairman Mr. Naveen Jindal, JSPL is one of India’s major steel producers with a significant presence in sectors like Mining, Power Generation, and Infrastructure. Aligned with the vision of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos Bin Said to reduce country’s dependency on Oil and Gas Sector – JSIS is proud to be a key partner in this prestigious endeavor and committed to producing “Steel…that bridges your trust”, and the company already made an investment of more than 1.1 billion USD. Jindal Shadeed, located strategically in the ancient port city of Sohar, is set over a 120-Hectare prime property, just 60-metres from the shoreline and adjacent to the busy Muscat-Dubai highway, and JSIS has an impressive line-up of facilities, geared to handle Oman’s growing need for Steel.