SCREEN3 is an air dispersion screening tool version of the ISC3 model. This U.S. EPA-approved air dispersion model is used to analyze single source release scenarios over simple or complex terrain. Users have the option of choosing conservative or worst-case estimates in an initial screening for short-term air quality impacts from a single source.
BREEZE SCREEN3 allows you the option to model multiple sources and multiple pollutants in a single run
- Model multiple sources emitting multiple pollutants – all in a single model run!
- Set up all of your sources and pollutants in one file, no need to set up separate input files for each source and pollutant
- Model over any terrain—simple, complex (above stack height), or a combination of both
- Set threshold concentrations to quickly identify when concentrations exceed specified values
- Follows Microsoft design standards with intuitive user interface and ribbon tool bar
- Analyze results in numerous formats: graphical, text, and tabular
- Extract results as text files, images, or Excel spreadsheets