For long-time measurements of industrial combustion, large boilers, gas engines and turbines, furnaces and many more.
Simultaneous analysis of up to 9 gas components (O2, CO, CO2, NO, NO2, SO2, HC, H2S & H2). The new VARIOluxx achieves a maximum of versatility through the combination of infrared technology (NDIR) with electrochemical sensors (ECS). The use of LINUX operating system allows smart, intuitive touch and swipe technique of the coloured display and plenty of data communication interfaces. Data exchange and transfer is also possible by means of the remote control using a smartphone with the MRU4u app.
Standard Features & Functions
- Precise measuring technique by means of infrared (3-gas) and electrochemical cells (6-gas)
- Most suitable for precise low NOx measurements and other toxic gas emissions measurement according to new MCP Directive 2015/2193 for medium combustion plants with rated power <50 MW
- Integrated and efficient Peltier gas cooler with automatic condensate draining pump
- Automatic zeroing for long time measurements with user definable interval time
- Automatic measuring program with data logging
- Standard emission and combustion calculation
- Complete fuel type list, including self definable fuel types
- Flue gas and combustion air temperature measurement, differential pressure measurement
- Passive sample gas outlet port, to guide exhaust sample gas over vent line