The AdvancedSense Pro meter runs highly advanced, very user-friendly application software. Display, data-log and annotate (on-site) a broad range of parameters with a single, rugged, cutting edge instrument.
Simultaneously connect 1 or 2 GrayWolf DirectSense probes with up to 6 sensors per probe (up to 4 probes with Y-adapters) plus a particulate or HCHO meter. Available sensors; differential pressure, airspeed, TVOCs, CO2, %RH, ºC/ºF, CO, O3, NH3, H2S, NO, NO2, SO2, Cl2, HCN, HF, HCl, F2, HCHO and other parameters.
2 thermocouple sockets (standard) for air, liquid, surface temperature measurement. Backlit color touch screen with virtual keyboard (for text input such as descriptive data file names). WiFi for emailing data, live updates and optional GrayWolfLive remote data access.
Feature rich with productivity tools that make your environmental surveys more efficient, more detailed, more reliable:
- Built-in 2MP camera for photos/videos that attach to data (with annotation)
- Microphone for audio documentation of surveys
- Text notes, field (Word template) notes, event notes etc. auto-attach to data
- Speaker for audible queues, alarms and more
- On-board educational info, application docs, help videos, sensor tips and more
- Data transfer & reporting software for trend graphs, note management and much more