- Automatic sampling and concentration using an absorbant trap
- Desorption from the trap and injection into a metallic capilliary column regulated by a temperature gradient. The H2 pressure at the column head is controlled by a piezo valve.
- The detection of all compounds eluting from the column is performed by a FID detector
- The airmoVOC BTEX MCERTS is equipped with an integrated PC including the Vistachrom software. The internal calibration option CALIB allows for automatic validation of results at low ppb.. (Certified Benzene tube at ± 10%).
- The instrument is robust, compact and very low maintenance and offers excellent result quality : repeatability, linearity, stability and sensibility (ppt).
- TÜV Certificate for BTEX in 1996 MCERTS Certificate for A21022 : Sira MC130231/03, 25 July 2018 Selected by national US EPA