Quality, Cost Effective Environmental Monitoring Instrumentation
Odor is a perception. The volatile chemical substances in the air we breathe stimulate the receptor cells in our olfactory system. The brain then interprets this stimulus as an odor.
Designed for industries and environmental agencies, the Enviro’ & Industrial Solutions ME Odor Monitoring System is a solution for continuous monitoring of odours and gaseous pollutants.
The measurement by electronic nose combines different elements :
- Continuous instrumental measurement in real time which does not depend on the availability of a panel
- Measurement of odor concentration easily interpreted and correlated to sensory measurement
- Measurement of odor coupled with physico-chemical analysis of specific compounds (H2S, NH3) and chemical groups (VOCs, mercaptans)
- A continuous anticipation of the possible discomfort to residents thanks to integrated dispersion calculations
- Pollutant Gases: H2S, NH3, Mercaptans, VOC
- Quantification : Odor Unit E/m3
Provided in the Middle East & East Africa
Scope of Supply
Instrumentation & Systems Provided in the Middle East & East Africa:
- Automated Continuous Analysis of Odorous Sulphur Compounds: H2S, DMS, DMDS, VOC
- Handheld Odor Meter: C2H6O, C3H6O, H2, H2S, CH4S, NH3, TVOC, …
- Real Time H2S & NH3 Monitoring Station
Get in touch with us about this Application to learn more!