Extractive Analysing System
- Standardized 19″ racks are mounted in a steel metal enclosure with mounting eyelets for wall mounting.
- The enclosure is equipped with a lockable, transparent door, plus a main
control unit with backlit graphical LCD and keyboard.
- The complete gas conditioning system is processor-controlled and continuously
- The SWG 200 uses a Peltier electric gas cooler with an automatic condensate draining pump; sample gas filtration with sample flow monitoring and alarm and auto-zero calibration.
- RS 485 for data communication and 8 channel analog outputs 4… 20 mA.
- All important parts are easily accessible and therefore ideal to service.