The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) says that poor indoor air quality is one of the USA’s biggest environmental health concerns. In fact, they estimate that the air everybody’s breathe inside their home or business is typically 4 to 40 times worse than the air outside. Many countries citizens spend over 90% of their time indoors.
Indoor air quality (IAQ) is a major influence on the health, comfort and productivity of a building’s occupants. Enviro’ & Industrial Solutions ME monitoring equipment arms you with the accurate data you need to optimise the crucial balance between a facility’s energy efficiency and the comfort of the people using it.
IAQ can be affected by gases (including carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, volatile organic compounds), particulates and microbial contaminants (mould, bacteria). Industrial applications typically involve ensuring the health and safety of workers in the presence of harmful gases or using gas measurement as a control input to industrial processes.
- GSE, GSS, NDIR, PID, FTIR Technologies: SO2, NOx, CO, CO2, H2S, Formaldehyde, O3, VOC etc.
- Nephelometer & Profiler: TSP, PM10, PM2.5
- Comfort Parameters: RH, T, Velocity, WBGT, Dew Point
- Samplers: Bacteria, Fungi
- Pitot, Hot wire, Vane: Air conditioning efficiency adjustments
- Luxmeter : Illuminance
- Car Parking : CO, NO2, H2, CH4, C3,H8