Modular IAQ Area Monitor
The WolfPack's embedded computer runs GrayWolf's WolfSense application software for displaying, documenting, and logging key parameters. The WolfPack is an Area Monitor for Indoor Air Quality, Toxic Gas and other environmental air monitoring applications. This system could monitor up to 32 parameters simultaneously.
- Modular system: probes may be interchanged with AdvancedSense meters or tablet PCs for walk-thrus/spot-check.
- Plug in up to 3 GrayWolf DirectSense probes (up to six sensors per probe)
- Additionally, interface a particulate meter and/or a formaldehyde meter (displays and logs into the same data file)
- Choice of PID for VOCs, NDIR CO2, %RH, ºC/ºF and from 22 specific electrochemical gas sensors; CO, O3, NO2, NO, SO2, NH3, H2S, Cl2, HCl, EtO, HCN, H2, HF, AsH3, or others
- Optional auto-zeroing differential pressure and/or barometric pressure
- On-board productivity tools: video help, parameter details, sensor info, text & audio notes and much more…