Dubai Municipality awarded Enviro’ & Industrial Solutions ME to install, commission and integrate two (2) Odors Monitoring Stations in Al Warsan Sewage Treatment Plant together with dispersion software to quantify impacts outside the plants.
- Odors Analyser (Chromatotec TRS Medor) – Sulfur Compound (Gas Chromatograph) : H2S, SO2, MM (Methyl Mercaptan), EM (Ethyl Mercaptan), DMS (Di Methyl Sulfide), DES (Di Ethyl Sulfide), DMDS (Di Methyl Di Sulfide)
- Meteorological Sensors (LSI LASTEM) – Wind Speed & Direction, Temperature & Reletive Humidity.
- Data Reporting & Modeling & Customer Complaint Management Software (Scentroid TOMS)
- Calibration System for Odor Unit : OU/m3 (Scentroid SM100 Olfactometer)
Among others, the main decision criteria against electronic noze were :
- Quantify each specific pollutants involved in odor and consequently fulfilled EHS policies & threshold regarding workers exposure
- Capabilities to monitor at the environment ((very low levels outside the fence) and consequently adjust the odor dispersion model continuously
- QA/QC : Automatic calibration against reference cylinders or tubes to make sure about results accuracy
- Very low detection limit and interference free technology (GC)
This turnkey project ratifies our capability in delivering quality & industry leading odor monitoring equipment and stations.