Enviro’ & Industrial Solutions ME in partnership with GEOCHEM integrated and supplied a Turnkey Mobile Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Station to Oman Oil Refineries & Petroleum Industries Company (ORPIC).
- Ambient Air Quality Analysers:
- Horiba AP370 Series Air Pollution Analysers (Reference Method Approved by European Agencies & US EPA): Sulfur Dioxide (SO2), Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Ozone (O3), Total Hydrocarbons (THC), Nitrogen Oxides (NOX), Ammonia (NH3)
- Chromatotec airmoBTX FID (Approved by European Agencies & US EPA): Benzene, Toluene, Ethylbenzene, M+P Xylene, O Xylene
- Fuji ZRJ: Carbon Dioxide
- Aeroqual Dust Profiler: Particulate Matter less than 10 micron (PM10), Particulate Matter less than 10 micron (PM2.5), Total Suspended Particles (TSP)
- Meteorological Sensor:
- Vaisala WXT520: Wind Direction, Wind Speed, Relative Humidity, Rain, Pressure
- Local Data Acquisition & Transmission and Central Reporting System
Orpic is one of Oman’s largest and most rapidly growing businesses in the Middle East oil industry. Orpic’s refineries in Sohar and Muscat, as well as the aromatics and polypropylene production plants in Sohar, provide fuel, chemicals, plastics and other petroleum products, to Oman and the world.
Owned by the Government of the Sultanate of Oman and Oman Oil Company SAOC, Orpic’s impressive integration of refinery and plant operations coupled with its ambitious growth plans, has cemented its position as one of the industry’s most forward-thinking companies. The company currently recruits around 2,000 employees who work towards the common goal of an integrated Omani refining and petrochemicals business.
Orpic is committed to operating safely and reliably, while paying due care to the environment and the communities within which it operates. The company strongly believes in serving Oman with pride.